[filmscanners] Re: Nikon Supercoolscan 5000 ED

I won't comment on the Nikon product, but you may wish to direct your
concerns with the Polaroid repair to Constantine Kapetanakis,  at
KAPETAC@polaroid.com who is on this list and is with Polaroid's scanner
division.

Is it possible that the problem with the scanner is related to some
Electro-Magnetic Interference in the area where it is being used?

I would try moving the scanner elsewhere temporarily and use other
cables and see if the pattern alters or the intensity changes.

Art