[filmscanners] Re: Modern photography...

I find ink jet prints look a bit odd in the dark areas as there is more
ink plopped on the page. I got a collection of print outs from late
model consumer grade ink jets at CES, both piezo and whatever Canon uses
(thermal or bubble as they say), and they just don't look as good as  a
color photograph. I haven't seen any BW quads.

I'd like to understand why you use Tri-X rather than more modern film
like TMX. I'm not being critical here, rather I'd like to understand the
reasoning behind your choice.