óËÁÞÁÔØ Ó ×Ë ×ÉÄÅÏ - cËÁÞÁÔØ ×ÉÄÅÏ svmedia.net/vkontakte-v-mp3-mp4/.

[filmscanners] Nikon 8000 120 film holder question

I recently got my hands on a Nikon coolscan 8000 ED scanner pretty
cheap, so I figured I would  scan alot of my 6x7 film.  In the past I
cut my 6x7 120 film into groups of 3 because that is how they fit neatly
into pages that fit into binders (either 8.5x11 or A4 size).  That , I
believe is pretty standard practice.  Nikon, it appears in their
infinite wisdom, makes their 120 film holder such that it can only hold
strips of 2 6x7 exposures.  If you put anything larger, the edges get
crimped by the upper holders that click into place and there is a screw
that pops up ready to scratch the emulsion of the 3rd frame.  What were
they thinking?  Interestingly, if they maintained the film strip scan
length that is available on the 35mm strip holder, on the 120 holder it
would have accommodated 3 6x7 frames.   So why not?

So to scan my film to I have to cut all the strips of 3 frames into
strips of 2 and 1?  Or is there an alternative available?  Does the
"optional" glass covered holder accommodate strips of 3 6x7 frames even
if it will only scan 2 at a time?  I assume that someone must have come
across this issue before me (since the scanner has been available for
about 3 years or so).  Any interesting solutions?  I haven't checked yet
but I have a feeling I am going to be one exposure shy on the 6x4.5
films also.

Any suggests, or should I just suck up, grit my teeth and cut my film
strips?

Thanks.