[filmscanners] Re: Interferences

Didier,

The Belkin "Gold" and "Pro" series and Tripp Lite "Gold" cables are advertised
as being shielded. The scanner and monitor should be built to either FCC or EU
specifications to limit RFI but I don't know what the standards are.

Here's a discussion of the issue:
http://www.connectworld.net/shielded-cables.html

Bernie