[filmscanners] Re: Kodachrome 25 versus?

David Lewiston wrote

> The problem is that my work is mostly done in remote parts of the
Himalaya.
> It's a hassle to get even 35mm equipt to such places, let alone medium
> format. And I have to carry a recording rig as well, since I'm documenting
> the music of the communities I visit. I hope to be in Sikkim this coming
> Autumn, lots of thangkas to be photographed.

If we can leave the topic of filmscanners for a moment, can we see any of
your pictures on the web?

And speaking of photographing remote parts of the Himalaya with easily
portable equipment, see my little fan page for Jaroslav Poncar:
http://www.marquis-kyle.com.au/sp/000430.htm

Peter Marquis-Kyle