[filmscanners] Re: Nikon Color Management

Al--

First, I bought ICC Scan several years ago so a lot may have changed
since then; but it wasn't free at that time.

Second, you need a different IT8 target for each film type (or more
accurately for each dye family) for which you want to create a
profile.  The original poster was asking about Kodachrome, so he'd
need a Kodachrome IT8 target.

--Bill