[filmscanners] Re: Device interface and Windows 2000

Hi Jim,

This sounds like a newer mainboard which, chances are, has a perfectly
fine set of VIA chips.  Older VIA chipsets (like from 3-4 years ago)
were problematic (Like on my Asus P3V133 board).

Hopefully the flashing of the bios will settle things.

Art