[filmscanners] Re: CMS and color space on Nikon 4000ED

Yeah, that's right, it is Nikon Adobe 1998 (I used to assume it is
similar to just plain Adobe 1998 RGB). For an archival purposes I just
keep the original format (i.e. Nikon Adobe 1998) and do not bother of
converting one to a regular Adobe 1998. If I'll reveal later the need
for such, I can do it any time.

Once I need to convert to sRGB I do it as almost the final step - just
prior to comressing and saving as JPEG.

Alex