[filmscanners] RE: PS Elements 2.0 & upgrading to Photoshop CS

One of our forum members bought Elements at Costco and used this upgrade
(actually, it was the previous version for PS7). They told the Adobe person
that they hadn't bought a Microtek scanner, and was told it didn't matter.
Their PS software arrived shortly thereafter.

- Doug Nelson

http://www.retouchpro.com -- The #1 online community for retouchers and
restorers