[filmscanners] Re: Thanks

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Thanks
  • From: "Rob Geraghty" <robg@wordweb.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:34:03 +1000

"Peter Marquis-Kyle" <filmscanners@marquis-kyle.com.au> wrote:
> Nah, too easy. What about Kodachrome. LS-30s just love Kodachrome :)

I think I'll be busy enough over the next couple of years without making the
film scanning too challenging! ;)

Berry Ives <yvesberia@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Think about having someone shoot some T400 CN film at your wedding.  Then
> you can have some fun scanning and printing B&W....

Good idea - although it looks like T400CN has been replaced by "Black and
White"?  I was also thinking of getting a bunch of disposible cameras to
hand out to guests.  I won't be able to afford a professional photographer.
I'll have to train someone to use my video camera too! ;)

 "John Mahany" <jwmahany@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> Rob, take advice -- buy it now or you won't get another chance for 30
years
> until the kids have left home ...

You mean that won't leave home until they're 30?  That's a scary thought!  I
reckon I'll be able to convince my fiancee that we need a decent camera to
help record the early years of our kids.  Time will tell I suppose. ;)

Rob