[filmscanners] RE: Pixels and Prints

>So a  1.68M pixel camera for a 13 x 19 image is not pushing the
envelope,
>it's simply not believable.

Just for the record, I did not say that a 1.68M pixel camera for a 13 x
19 image is  pushing the envelope: I said that it was pushing the
envelope to print a 13 x 9 inch print from a 1-2 megapixel camera
capture with or without interpolation since conventional wisdom suggests
that you would need a 3 megapixel camera to produce an satisfactory 8x10
inch print (I did take the typo to be the size and was not referring to
the 13 x 19 dimension that was really inteded, which I agree with you
would not be realistic and would be beyond pushing the envelope).

---