[filmscanners] Re: Was: Canon A70 Now: OT requests

Art,

A suggestion - do what you want here, if the chorus complaining gets too
loud, then consider changing - but even then you don't necessarily have to,
just that feedback is sometimes useful.  The only situation where you
absolutely must change is if Tony says to do it differently - then, because
it is his list, do it.  In the meantime, why not just talk about what you
want.  People here will either respond, ignore, or complain.  I would be far
more concerned if I were ignored.

In the meantime, don't explain or debate what's right and wrong - I ran a
BBS for 4 years, fairly large (pre-web days), one of my members used to say
that one should not be easily offended, and also try not to offend - of
course he would then go and flame someone because they pissed him off, but
that is something else.

Re: digital cameras - I have one and am constantly comparing its quality at
5 megapix to my Contax's scanned negatives @4000 DPI.  Thus there is some
immediate relevance here.

Brad