[filmscanners] Minolta 5400

This is directed to Tony Sleep, and also to anyone else who can help.

First, Tony: you performed and posted on your website a superb series of
tests that persuaded me that -- at least at that time -- there was nothing
better than the Nikon 4000 for 35mm filmscanning.  As it happens, I have a
Polaroid SS4000 and am not happy with its inability to bring out shadow
detail, and I am looking to upgrade.  I was poised to blow the money on the
Nikon, when I saw some preliminary information on the Minolta, which is
several hundred $ less than the Nikon, even with the current Nikon rebate.
Seems to be no doubt about the Minolta's excellent resolution, but I can't
find much about shadow detail and, perhaps even more importantly, color
accuracy.  So -- are you planning to test one of these?  Or is someone else
planning a similarly comprehensive test?

Also, someone mentioned a test on Chasseur d'Images.  I can't find the
results on their website, so I'm assuming that they don't put tests there
until they're pretty old as a means of inducing people to buy the mag (which
I haven't seen for sale in the Washington, D.C. area).  Does anyone have a
link to an online version of this test?