[filmscanners] RE: New Fuji Films

>He used to tell me he'd live until he was 100, and he may, although I
>suspect otherwise

If he has progressive dementia, he will not know or care if he does or does
not byt the time he reaches 100.  The best thing about dementia is that one
does not remember what ails one or that it has persisted for a while.  You
just live in the moment, which if I remember correctly was one of the
objectives of the 60's..