[filmscanners] Re: New Fuji Films

So, from what you are saying I surmise, it records grays well, as washed
out as the real thing ;-), and then, as it brightens up, it exaggerates
the color and makes it radioactive ;-)  Sounds "interesting"... Ahem.

The only time I used to shoot Velvia was under overcast conditions.

Art

May all your clouds be dye clouds ;-)