[filmscanners] Re: OT - Interesting story on privacy...orlackthereof!

I didn't read the whining. So for all I know it was political too,
and I missed a chance to whine earlier. Not because politics is
off-topic, but because I've often had an overdose elsewhere, and on
the list it seems like pollution to me. I don't say this because Tony
Sleep is pure or Ellis is obnoxious to me or even because the
Greenspun quote is. It's just that I would prefer this list be a
politics-free zone.

Sam