[filmscanners] Re: Web images copyright

> I checked the Digimarc option available through PS - doesnt' seem to
> be reasonable due to teh leasing issues that aren't exactly cheap.

I have used Digimarc for many years, until they changed there policy about
renewing your subscription.
I was really disappointed (frustrated) about there move.
If you are interested you can read why I am dissapointed in Digimarc in the
following email conversation with Digimarc Customer Care.

With kind regards,
Henk de Jong
The Netherlands

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Dear Mr. DeJong,

We are sorry to learn that you will no longer be using our product and
services. We thank you for using ImageBridge services in the past. If your
situation changes, and you find our services needed, please feel free to
contact us for a renewal.

Sincerely,
Customer Care