[filmscanners] Re: Web images copyright

Thanks Art and Bernie.
I checked the Digimarc option available through PS - doesnt' seem to be
reasonable due to teh leasing issues that aren't exactly cheap.
If I would be be considering commercial activity on my site I would
certainly consider their offer.
BTW, I'm not in US, I live in Israel and I suspect we here have yet had
worked out any well outlined laws protecting art property such kind of
electronic images.

Alex