[filmscanners] Re: Epson3200 - Test results

Thanks for the reply Alessandro.

My question relates to how much your workflow would improve 35mm scanning on
the Epson 3200.  I'm not looking for comparaison with film scanners.

 I had read the test result of the Epson 3200 by Vincent Oliver in which he
found the 35mm scans to be as good or better than an early Nikon scanner.
Result that were not found to be so by other participants on his forum. And
I had posted a message on march 1st on said forum about 35mm scans using the
Epson 3200.

So having ordered an Epson scanner yesterday, I'm very interested to
hear/see any workflow that would improve 35mm negatives scanning on the
Epson 3200. In the meantime, I have a bunch of MF negatives awaiting.
Cheers,
Andre