[filmscanners] Re: ArtixScan 1800f recomendations

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: ArtixScan 1800f recomendations
  • From: "HPA" <tom@historicphotoarchive.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:20:05 -0800

The Epsons and the new Cannon all appear to have glass.  Because i need
quality, I need a film scanner without the glass.  From another post on
another list, it appears that the Epson glass can not be removed (even for
cleaning). Does anyone have any thoughts on modifying either of these to do
film scanning without glass? thanks
Tom Robinson