[filmscanners] Re: Carriers for Epson 2450

I thought you were just being very paternal with us all ;-)

As far as the message itself, I can think of all sorts of things that
have expirations on them, but I thought you were just having an out of
body experience.  Or, that one of your new inventions was having
unexpected side effects. ;-)

Art