[filmscanners] Diffusers on Minolta Elite (was Diffusers on MultiPro)

Bo Wrangborg wrote:

> To much to be true?? ....not for us working with it, the scanner had simply
> to hard light, and no diffuser.
> We simply place these new diffuser "5LE" on distance to the film plane on
> the filmholders.
>
>  Perhaps you can test these diffusers on some other Minolta Scanners.
> My friend Erik in the Netherlands will get the material later next week.
> You can E-Mail me private for his (Erik's)  E-Mail and you can buy some
> testmaterial from Erik, if he has nothing againt it. I have a feeling he
> wants
> to construct those diffusers.

I'm not Arthur but I do have a Minolta Elite so am interested in this
experiment.  I'm afraid I'm a bit confused by your description - is the
diffuser actually attached to the film holder rather than to the scanner
itself?  If so, I'm not sure how that would work with the Elite slide holder
where you have to get to both sides of the slide to remove it.

Al Bond