[filmscanners] Re: Let me apologise in advance

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 01:08:47PM -0600, Bill Pearce wrote:
> Let me first say that I've done something stupid, and I would like someone
> to bail me out.
>
> Several months ago, there was a protracted discussion over the lifetime of
> CD-R's. Someone posted a list of brand names that are produced by Mitsui. I
> very carefully printed out this list. Now that I need it, guess what, it's
> gone!

I don't remember anyone mentioning a list of brand names that are produced
by Mitsui. I thought they only manufactured CDRs under their own brand
name. Kodak licensed the Mitsui technology although they manufactured the CDRs
themselves. Kodak ended production of CDRs fairly recently so I thought
that left Mitsui as the only game in town as far as quality CDRs went.

--
Tony Terlecki
ajt@mrps.demon.co.uk