[filmscanners] Re: Filmscanners - is this about as good as itgets?

LOL, Having lived and worked in Alfred, New York, about 90 miles south
of Rochester, and living here in Victoria BC in the middle of a rain
forest, I can relate.  In fact, quite honestly we're more at 30% gray
most of the year.

However, snow now seems to be something that occurred in the past.  I
think it snowed three times in the last 3 years here.  Not how it used
to be.

Art