[filmscanners] Re: Filmscanners - is this about as good as itgets?

Well, one nice thing about digital capture is the ability to balance the
lighting source electronically.  No filters to pay with, no specially
balanced films... etc.  Of course, the other side is that no matter when
you take a photo, be it early morning during sunrise, mid-afternoon,
during a storm, in shade, or at sunset or dusk, the image looks the same ;-)

Art