[filmscanners] RE: how to scan 'red' 'green' or 'blue' lights?

Nor me on my Polaroid SprintScan 4000. I was reading this post and was
thinking, "Well, yes, a bright red light SHOULD appear bright red!" I
couldn't figure out why anyone would complain about that. What am I
missing?

BTW, any relationship with Anner Bylsma?

Frank Paris
frankparis@comcast.net