[filmscanners] RE: Hello/ routine question

Arthur,

I certainly would have never guessed anyone would have designed a scanner in
such a fashion, thanks for the correction.  Hopefully, not many were.  I'm
sure the original poster is glad you have knowledge of "arcane" consumer
level scanners ;-).

Austin