From: "Ken Durling" <kdurling@earthlink.net>
To: <rssnow@1starnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 10:48 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Couple of basic questions

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002 09:57:12 -0600, you wrote:

>For those instances, I poise my left hand over the space bar as I work...if
>I can't find the darn cursor, I press the space bar and there is a nice big
>fat Hand. Move the cursor (hand) to its target and proceed.  Takes some
>getting used to, but surely does help.
>
>bob snow

Thanks all, for the responses.  Bob, yeah, I have done something
similar - just switching to any other tool does the trick.  I usually
use the zoom tool since the Z is right next to the S, but I like your
grabber hand idea since the space bar is such a nice big target.

Maybe properties for the clone stamp circle will appear in a future
version.

Ken
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-