[filmscanners] RE: Re:shoot first, fix it later

There's a whole branch of the photographic art that involves the fast
snapping of pictures, without time to get the lighting, composition, or
focus just right. Cartier-Bresson's street photography comes to mind. I'm
sure that for every one of his photos you see in a book, he took dozens that
ended up in the trash. Photographing sporting events is another area in
which you can't count on getting the shot right, so you have to shoot
hundreds and take the few that come out. And if you can use Photoshop to fix
some of the less than perfect ones, wonderful.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco