[filmscanners] RE: Kodachrome green / scanner colorimetry

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.

I have tried tweaking the hue of what's there in Photoshop which sort of
works but doesn't really look like the original. Maybe I could get it better
if I persevered but I guess my first stop is to try Roger's suggestion of
adjusting the correction in Vuescan. I'm not sure Vuescan is actually wrong
because I'm getting identical results with the Minolta utility but a
before/after picture Roger kindly sent me looks pretty convincing that
Vuescan can produce a better initial match.

Mike