[filmscanners] Re: CMYK rant

Preston writes:

> IMHO, this discussion group isn't the proper
> forum for a subject so broad and deep.

I'll agree that the scope of the subject taxes the nominal purpose of this
group severely, but at the same time, CMYK is very intimately related to
scanning.  To scan well, you really need to know something about the entire
workflow from making the exposure in the camera to putting ink on paper.
It's not easy, but it's not really something that you can ignore, unless you
really have virtually no standards at all for the quality of printed output.