[filmscanners] Re: Digital Darkroom Computer Builders?

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Digital Darkroom Computer Builders?
  • From: "" <petru.lauric@rcn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:14:09 -0400

> From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>

> Engineers _always_ get it wrong, and they _always_ refuse to believe
> that they should build in more capacity for the future.

Clearly, these guys (myself included) must be idiots. And we have been like
that for years, it seems. And there is no hope for us. On behalf of the
millions of stupid engineers of the world please accept our apologies for all
the grief we have caused you. We promise not do it again.

> Engineers just cannot see very well into the future,

Unlike other people, who can (like you, perhaps :). This quote really made my
day!!!

Let's go back to our levels and curves and CCDs, shall we?

Regards,
Petru.