[filmscanners] FW: Digital Imaging For Photographers sessions Chicago

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] FW: Digital Imaging For Photographers sessions Chicago
  • From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:09:36 -0600

>From another list, for anyone in Chicago:

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Folks. . .

Just a quick reminder about the Digital Imaging For Photographers coming up
this Saturday here in Chicago. . .

The confirmed photographer panellists so far are:

Greg Gorman from LA
(celebrity photographer)

John Paul Caponigro
(author, fine art photographer)

Katrin Eismann
(author, fine art photographer & educator)

Chuck Shotwell
(Chicago ad shooter & fine art printer)

Bill Sosin
(designer, photographer)

There are a couple of people we're waiting schedule confirmations for but
one guy in particular would be big, but we need a confirmation first.

Also, we'll have 2200 & 7600 Epsons and ColorByte's new ImagePrint 5.0 rip
with prints from Greg that are, well, truly remarkable B&W inkjet output.
Say good by to silver. . . We hope to have the new Imacon 646 scanner and
we'll have an 848 as well as camera backs. We'll also have a 1Ds
pre-production unit from Canon to play with and Sony will have their new
Artisan high end 21" CRT monitor.

WHEN & WHERE:
Chicago, Illinois
Saturday, October 26th from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
At the Dance Center of Columbia College
1306 South Michigan Avenue.

The cost of the full day program is $199.
APA members receive a $100 discount and nonmembers can receive the $100
discount by joining APA on or before the event.
Visit www.apamilwaukee.com for membership info.

REMEMBER, all net proceeds go to APA and it's chapters, so by helping
yourself, you also help APA.

Get additional info or register at the web site:
<http://www.difp.com>

Oh. . .also, for those who are not APA members but wish to receive a
discount, there are discounts of $25 for ASMP, EP and AIGA members. . .use
these codes to get the discount:
asmpmember
epmember
aigamember

Hope to see you there. . .

Sponsored by:
Adobe, Apple, Canon, GretagMacbeth, Epson, Imacon, Sony Artisan
Equipment Support:
Calumet

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/ucIolB/TM
page.

Please follow these basic guidelines:
- Include your full name with your message.
- Include the address of your website, if you have one.
- As threads develop, trim off excess portions of earlier messages to keep
them short.
- As the topic of a thread changes remember to change the subject header.
- Good manners are required at all time. No personal attacks or
&amp;amp;amp;quot;flames.&amp;amp;amp;quot;
- Complete your Yahoo profile.
- Before posting a question, search the message archives and the various
resources on the homepage.