----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurie Solomon" <laurie@advancenet.net>

The point you raise does answer my question; but my experience is such that
I have not had problems with CRTs but with LCD which tend to be hard to read
with the introduction of lower amounts of glare or if they are not precisely
align with the user's eyes and view.  CRTs allow for much greater variance
in the precision of the point of view that the user must assume to see the
display easily and readably as well as the amount of glare that can be
introduced.