[filmscanners] Re: Infrared Film

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Infrared Film
  • From: "david soderman" <scapes@wi.net>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 00:19:16 -0500

Pretty good infrared tips thus far.  Oh...and don't forget to *bracket* your
exposures!  You really can't use any light meter with infrared...as you do
with other more "normal" films.  Plus...try not to freak-out when you
experience lots of *grain*; it's *supposed* to look like that!  ;-)

Joyfully,  -david soderman- <><