[filmscanners] A message to thread

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] A message to thread
  • From: "Arthur Entlich" <artistic-1@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:27:09 -0700

One of the list members was mentioning to me that my submissions to the
group don't thread with his mail reader, because they lack a "In Reply
to:" field.

In looking at the headers of my submissions, he seems to be correct that
that field is missing, but there are others that might provide the same
thing, I'm not sure.

I use Netscape 6.2 as my mail program, and I have reasons for doing so.
   So, I'm not wanting to change to a MS product.

I have two basic questions:

Are others also finding my messages don't position correctly in thread
mode, and if so, does anyone know if their is a "switch" in Netscape 6.2
that I need to turn on to allow for the "In reply to:" field to be
generated?

Thanks,

Art