[filmscanners] Re: What can you advise?

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but LaserSoft has released SilverFast
Ai version 6
that has a new "grain and noise" removal feature as well as several other new
features.
The upgrade, at least for the SprintScan 120, is $65.00 (U.S.).  One new help
feature are
tutorials using Quick Time movies.  I have just downloaded the upgrade but have
yet to
install it.  It will be a day or two - I'm waiting for a new glass carrier, I
broke mine
today.

Jim Sims