[filmscanners] Re: Slightly, somewhat OT

I don't run XP, but I think someone told me that the backup program
provided does a "complete" backup including the unused area of the hard
drive, which would mean a much larger backup for anyone who has blank
space on their hard drives...

Perhaps someone can confirm if this is accurate...

Art