[filmscanners] Re: OT: Film processing costs (WAS: Re:Prints from scans ...are there reallydifferences any more?)

>Roger:
>
>You must understand that Anthony uses a different definition of
>"Europe" than the rest of us. His is more like the way
>Manhattanites define the rest of America.

Ya, I understood later, moreover seeing that he was talking about Paris
-probably the most expensive city in the known universe :-))

>However - in all seriousness - one thing should be pointed out here;
>if one takes a look at where the biggest producers of stock
>photography live, you'd see that few live in France, and a huge
>number live in Spain.

I really didn't know about that, not being involved yet in stock agency
photography as my subjects are not very ercial. Makes me wish, however,
that this could raise the fares we get paid for pictures around here!

Thanks & best wishes,

Roger

Dr. Roger Eritja
Biologist
Baix Llobregat Mosquito Control District
Nature photography
http://www.eritja.com