[filmscanners] Re: IV ED dynamic range... DYNAMIC RANGE!

"Tony Terlecki" <ajt@mrps.demon.co.uk> writes:
> > I agree...but I simply won't let this egregious misinformation be
> > proliferated without refute ;-)

> Perhaps Austin you should make up a web page detailing everything that has
> been discussed here in the past and simply point people to it whenever you
> consider them to have confounded technical terms. It would save a lot of
> collective groaning everytime the subject rears its ugly head and may save
> few people from hitting the unsubscribe button!

The web page would be nice, but I hope Austin will continue to jump on
people. If I have my foot in my mouth (not rare; maybe something in my last
note was dizzy, Austin?) I'd hope someone would point it out and correct
it...

David J. Littleboy
davidjl@gol.com
Tokyo, Japan