[filmscanners] Re: Macintosh Image Archiving/Indexing Software

David
I disabled the use of existing thumbnails as you suggested and found that
the large file took 59 seconds to be indexed.  Thanks again for the tip.
I'm also finding the program to be very buggy.  It freezes pretty regularly
when I try various actions.  Time to look on to something else, I think
Brad