[filmscanners] Re: Macintosh Image Archiving/Indexing Software

Hi Brad,
I'm using iView. On the speed test you conducted on iView if you didn't have
"ignore built in thumbnails" ticked (Edit>Import Options>On Import>Ignore
built in thumbnails - ticked) iView will indeed use thumbnails existing in
the files you are importing, rather than build its own (which are far
superior). But this takes more time.
Regards, David
--
You can view David's on-line folio at http://www.davidtownend.com/