[filmscanners] Re: appropriateness of " Density vsDynamicrange"thread (pro)

One more thing to add. Anyone who subscribes to at least one busy list would
serve themselves immensely by setting up Rules or Filters to sort each lists
incoming messages into their own respective folders. Once done you can
arrange the messages by sender, time sent, message heading, etc. It makes
following, and perhaps more on point, ignoring threads, manageable.

Anyone who lets their list messages intermingle with their personal email
will go mad in no time!

Todd