[filmscanners] RE: opinions? Reviews? of Primefilm 1800 ?

>That is corect except hue and colour mean the same thing

That is why I used the term "or" rather than "and;" I thought I would give
you a choice. :-)

As for the rest of your comments, thank you; they were more along the lines
of what I was seeking.  Although a bit more technical than I had hoped for,
I found them informative.  From those parts that I do comprehend, I believe
that my understanding concurs with what you are saying in terms of the
general ideas if not the specific details; and what you are saying is
similar to what Austin has said.

Once again thanks for taking the time to respond.