[filmscanners] Re: Corrections at 36-bit color depth...

I think some of the less expensive graphics programs out there now are
just great.  In many cases, they have most if not all of the basic tools
Photoshop does.  They sometimes fall down a bit in the pre-press areas,
but otherwise, I rarely suggested Photoshop to anyone but the very most
demanding users who require some of Photoshop's special features, or if
they can get it as a student discount rate.

Art