[filmscanners] Re: Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal

I suppose the "special price" that this software can at might in part
explain the sparse instructions.

Actually, maybe this is Polaroid's plan to its financial future ;-)

The software is free but the manual is a couple hundred bucks ;-)

There is, as you mention, a brief (terse?) manual in the stand alone
help files and such, but I believe that's about all that currently exists.

Hey, don't complain, ;-) the first several versions I got, I had to ask
what the darned icons were supposed to be (they were not finalized, and
we had odd symbols rather than real icons for many of the tools)... that
plus sign meant what again???  The first version came with a warning not
to even click on some of them because they were known to not work yet
properly.

Since it really is a program that requires a certain amount of discovery
to get the best results, I'm not sure a big tutorial would have been in
order anyway.

Art