[filmscanners] Re: Scanner & printer

Look at it, but don't necessarily buy it ;-)

The Minolta Multi Pro has received overall good reviews, but it does
suffer from the same problems all the Minolta recent scanners seem to...
exaggerated grain, dust and scratches and somewhat less effective IR
clean up.

But ultimately "Ops" is right you need to look at all options and see
which best fits your needs and pocket change.

Art