[filmscanners] Was: 3 year wait Now: film recorders

I think the way OPs gave his decription is the confusion here.  I
believe he is trying to state that three different intensities are feed
to each position for each color filter (R,G and B usually) to crete the
color at that point.  An example might be a certain dot is addressed as
Red filter intensity 176, Green filter intensity 12, Blue filter
intensity 247, therefore three differnt intensity levels for each dot,
depending upon the amount of the three filter (light) colors.

Art