[filmscanners] RE: SS4000 Plus and SS4000 still lives on - as Microtek 4000tf/t

Best Regards

Polaroid will not bring the SS4000 Plus to Europe - they site in a
recent issue Brit Journal Photography that 'margins are too low'.

Not surprising since the Polaroid machines are made (or at least part
made) by Microtek. The Polaroid 4000plus is the Microtek 4000tf which is
available in stock(£799 inc. vat from www.megapixels.com). The Polaroid
SS4000 lives on under the guise of the Microtek 4000t (£599 inc. vat
also at www.megapixels.com )

Chris Street