[filmscanners] Re: Archiving to CD - is there a file sizelimit ?

At 20:50 02/05/2002 +0200, anthony@atkielski.com wrote:
>What kind of difficulty are you having?  A single file must be written
>in one pass, with no pauses or interruptions, so if anything on the machine
>interferes, the file might not get written, and your CD becomes a shiny
>coaster.

I don't think it's to do with buffers, speed or the capability of the CD
writer.  If I try to create a CD image on disk, I just get the same
problems.  I'm beginning to think that once Easy CD writer has had one
problem, it then reports problems on everything until it is closed down and
restarted.

Mike Bloor